Dazed editor moves to Another Man and youth agency role
LONDON - Dazed & Confused editor Callum McGeoch is moving to helm the company's new project, biannual men's fashion and culture title Another Man.
Launching in October, Another Man is an extension of Dazed Group's four-year-old fashion biannual Another Magazine. Jefferson Hack, editor-in-chief of the two magazines, has described it as "a magazine for men who like their lifestyle rocked with passion and intelligence, luxury and a sense of adventure".
Hack is editor for the launch and will hand over when McGeoch returns from a four-month break overseas early next year.
Dazed has appointed Rod Stanley as senior editor on Dazed & Confused, working with the title's editor-in-chief Nicki Bidder. Stanley was the launch editor of T magazine, Dazed's contract title for Tennents lager.
McGeoch is also joining youth marketing agency Livity as creative and strategy director on his return.
As well as its marketing involvement, Livity is home to Live magazine and a record label, Live Recordings, which are both run by young people.
McGeoch has played the role of editorial mentor on Live magazine over the last few years and has also worked with the agency on an anti-gun initiative.
He said he has joined Livity after being impressed by its founders' "genuine determination to deliver projects and campaigns with a real social impact".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Digital Designer- 1 year contract Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, City of London