Future Forests grows into CarbonNeutral Company with Lambie-Nairn rebrand
LONDON - Future Forests has become The CarbonNeutral Company following a rebranding and marketing initiative created by Lambie-Nairn and a roster of 'green' agencies, including Intelligent Marketing and The Pepper Corporation.
The rebranding of the organisation, which allows individuals and companies offset their carbon dioxide emissions through the planting of forests and trees, consists of a new website, designed by The Pepper Corporation, which also developed the backend business management system. Lambie-Nairn was appointed in March to lead the review and repositioning work.
The newly named company is campaigning for businesses to show their commitment to halting climate change. A new logo featuring a dotted line will appear on all of the group's marketing materials and website.
Intelligent Marketing has developed all of the below-the-line communications, including launch and direct marketing materials. It will also produce The CarbonNeutral Company's new product packages.
Sue Welland, founder and creative director of The CarbonNeutral Company, said: "We are moving into the new phase in terms of awareness for climate change, but it is becoming a bigger and bigger issue in the corporate world because businesses now stand to lose money."
The company has estimated that airlines and food and drink companies are risking 50% and 10% of their market value respectively by not addressing this issue.
The CarbonNeutral Company says it is increasingly seeing brands look for agencies that have green credentials because climate change reflects on their brand values.
Andy Maxwell, creative director at Intelligent Marketing, said: "This change will have a significant effect on the agency sector when it filters through to the pitch process and agency rosters."
The CarbonNeutral Company works with more than 200 clients including Honda, Avis Europe, and American Express, as well as more than 50,000 consumer clients.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing, Social Media & Events Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, City of London