IPC changes tactics on subscription marketing
LONDON – IPC Media is attempting to boost custom for its online magazines subscription shop by advertising its discounts to more than 3,000 companies and more than 5,000 community and charity organisations through online affiliate network Buy.at.
Buy.at offers affiliate marketing to leading retailers and brands including Comet, the AA and Sky, and a free online shopping portal for more than 5,000 community and charity organisations.
IPC's partnership with Buy.at gives it "fantastic access to potential new subscribers", according to IPC's head of subscriptions marketing Beatriz Montoya.
"Whereas previously we've focused on building one-to-one relationships, this is the first time we've partnered with a network," she said.
IPC's Giftmags.co.uk site offers subscriptions to its portfolio of almost 100 magazines, from In Style and Marie Claire to Loaded.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Mid/ Senior Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- Client Services Executive - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London