IPC changes tactics on subscription marketing
LONDON – IPC Media is attempting to boost custom for its online magazines subscription shop by advertising its discounts to more than 3,000 companies and more than 5,000 community and charity organisations through online affiliate network Buy.at.
Buy.at offers affiliate marketing to leading retailers and brands including Comet, the AA and Sky, and a free online shopping portal for more than 5,000 community and charity organisations.
IPC's partnership with Buy.at gives it "fantastic access to potential new subscribers", according to IPC's head of subscriptions marketing Beatriz Montoya.
"Whereas previously we've focused on building one-to-one relationships, this is the first time we've partnered with a network," she said.
IPC's Giftmags.co.uk site offers subscriptions to its portfolio of almost 100 magazines, from In Style and Marie Claire to Loaded.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich