Rewards website targets morning commuters with stress pigs
LONDON - Stressed out workers are being offered a squidgy pink pig as part of a large-scale UK consumer recruitment drive for the reward-based consumer website Pigsback.com, in a campaign created by Tribe.
Field marketing teams will be taking to the streets in the morning rush hour dressed in pig suits and branded costumes to target the company's core demographic of B/C1 females, aged 25-35.
The campaign will launch at Tube and railway stations across London and the South East, at large office complexes and office hotspots throughout the UK, including Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield.
The marketing strategy has been developed with the aim of explaining how the Pigsback website works and to represent the brand's values of "quality, trust and fun". The activity is part of a wider strategy that includes press and online.
Jo Malvern, UK marketing manager for Pigsback.com, said: "Brand awareness coupled with a physical calling card, branded stress pigs, really grab attention.
"Intrigued by our brand, commuters want to find out more, and as they log on to computers for their day at work, they are inspired to visit our site and sign up."
Pigsback is the sixth biggest rewards-based consumer site in Ireland. Current brand partners include Lastminute.com, Ebay, Blockbuster, UGC Cinemas, CD Wow!, Figleaves, Virgin Wines and toptable.co.uk.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Artworker Creative Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + pro rata, East London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge