Moss fashion shoot to feature in launch issue of Another Man
LONDON - The launch issue of Dazed Group's men's fashion title Another Man, edited by the father of Kate Moss' child Jefferson Hack, is to feature a fashion shoot with the cocaine scandal supermodel.
The first issue debuts on October 6 and comes shortly after it was speculated that Moss was to appear on the new series of ITV's 'Parkinson', which ITV has now denied is the case.
The fashion shoot in Another Man will feature Moss modelling for men's clothing line Christian Dior Homme.
Since the cocaine story, showing the model taking the drug, broke in the Daily Mirror, Moss has lost a number of clients, including H&M, Chanel and Burberry.
Dior has yet to comment on the drugs scandal to embroil the model, but is understood, like other brands, to be considering its relationship with the troubled model.
Also appearing in the first issue of the biannual title are Joaquin Phoenix and essays on contemporary culture by Charlotte Chandler, author of 'Hello, I Must Be Going', and artist Tracey Emin, among others.
Meanwhile, Moss is due to feature next year in a TV and cinema campaign for Rimmel London, the only one of her clients to publicly back the model.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London