Consumer Intelligence hires PR agency to boost profile
LONDON – Financial services research company Consumer Intelligence has appointed PR agency Haggie Hepburn to boost the agency's profile and win new business.
Consumer Intelligence, which boasts HSBC, Lloyds, Sainsbury's Bank and Direct Line insurance among its clients, gathers critical information on price, service and customer satisfaction using in-house mystery shopping teams and consumer panels.
Haggie Hepburn will be tasked with highlighting Consumer Intelligence's research projects in the personal finance sections of national press and leading financial and marketing trade titles, to ensure maximum brand exposure and win new clients.
Ian Hughes, founder and managing director of Consumer Intelligence, said: "Our customers value our ability to pick up trends and market anomalies early in the cycle and we continually have interesting stories to tell. Haggie Hepburn will help us take these inside stories to the media."
Other Consumer Intelligence's clients include Nationwide, Tesco Personal Finance, Co-operative Insurance and Churchill Insurance.
Haggie Hepburn is a strategic communications consultancy whose clients include the Royal National Institute for the Blind, Qatar-based gas company Rasgas and the European Climate Exchange.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, South East
- Data Associate Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum + benefits, London