Consumer Intelligence hires PR agency to boost profile
LONDON – Financial services research company Consumer Intelligence has appointed PR agency Haggie Hepburn to boost the agency's profile and win new business.
Consumer Intelligence, which boasts HSBC, Lloyds, Sainsbury's Bank and Direct Line insurance among its clients, gathers critical information on price, service and customer satisfaction using in-house mystery shopping teams and consumer panels.
Haggie Hepburn will be tasked with highlighting Consumer Intelligence's research projects in the personal finance sections of national press and leading financial and marketing trade titles, to ensure maximum brand exposure and win new clients.
Ian Hughes, founder and managing director of Consumer Intelligence, said: "Our customers value our ability to pick up trends and market anomalies early in the cycle and we continually have interesting stories to tell. Haggie Hepburn will help us take these inside stories to the media."
Other Consumer Intelligence's clients include Nationwide, Tesco Personal Finance, Co-operative Insurance and Churchill Insurance.
Haggie Hepburn is a strategic communications consultancy whose clients include the Royal National Institute for the Blind, Qatar-based gas company Rasgas and the European Climate Exchange.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)