Consumer Intelligence hires PR agency to boost profile
LONDON – Financial services research company Consumer Intelligence has appointed PR agency Haggie Hepburn to boost the agency's profile and win new business.
Consumer Intelligence, which boasts HSBC, Lloyds, Sainsbury's Bank and Direct Line insurance among its clients, gathers critical information on price, service and customer satisfaction using in-house mystery shopping teams and consumer panels.
Haggie Hepburn will be tasked with highlighting Consumer Intelligence's research projects in the personal finance sections of national press and leading financial and marketing trade titles, to ensure maximum brand exposure and win new clients.
Ian Hughes, founder and managing director of Consumer Intelligence, said: "Our customers value our ability to pick up trends and market anomalies early in the cycle and we continually have interesting stories to tell. Haggie Hepburn will help us take these inside stories to the media."
Other Consumer Intelligence's clients include Nationwide, Tesco Personal Finance, Co-operative Insurance and Churchill Insurance.
Haggie Hepburn is a strategic communications consultancy whose clients include the Royal National Institute for the Blind, Qatar-based gas company Rasgas and the European Climate Exchange.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London