RSA Direct unveils affuent and VIP travellers details
LONDON - RSA Direct, the data and direct marketing consultancy, has added 150,000 affluent travellers to its list portfolio.
The firm has signed an agreement with Priority Pass, the world's largest independent airport VIP lounge access programme for business travellers.
Richard Gibson, commercial director of RSA Direct: "The Priority Pass list is a great coup for RSA Direct. Lists of affluent travellers are very few and far between.
"The average individual income of the Priority Pass database is in excess of $100,000 a year and they make at least 15 trips a year."
RSA Direct has cleaned the Priority Pass International Travellers list, which contains information on mostly male senior managers, who are typically aged over 30.
"This list is ideal for publishers, consumer goods, charities, mail order and financial services," Gibson said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London