RSA Direct unveils affuent and VIP travellers details
LONDON - RSA Direct, the data and direct marketing consultancy, has added 150,000 affluent travellers to its list portfolio.
The firm has signed an agreement with Priority Pass, the world's largest independent airport VIP lounge access programme for business travellers.
Richard Gibson, commercial director of RSA Direct: "The Priority Pass list is a great coup for RSA Direct. Lists of affluent travellers are very few and far between.
"The average individual income of the Priority Pass database is in excess of $100,000 a year and they make at least 15 trips a year."
RSA Direct has cleaned the Priority Pass International Travellers list, which contains information on mostly male senior managers, who are typically aged over 30.
"This list is ideal for publishers, consumer goods, charities, mail order and financial services," Gibson said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall