Poulters strengthens team with executive board appointment
LONDON – Integrated marketing agency Poulters has appointed Peter Rivett-Jones to join its executive board, following two years as planning partner at Chemistry in London.
Rivett-Jones is bringing more than six years of brand response experience to the Yorkshire-based team, having held senior management positions at Joshua, Grey Direct and GGT Direct.
In 1999, Rivett-Jones co-founded Made With Love, which was cited as one of the top-10 fastest growing agencies in 2002 and was later acquired by Chemistry in 2003.
Gary McCall, Poulters' managing director, said: "Peter's appointment underlines Poulters' commitment to bringing in the best talent in the business. He brings with him strategic insight and brand response experience that is second to none."
The Poulter Group was voted National Agency of the Year at the 2003 Cream Grand Prix Awards.
Its clients include: Bailey Telecom, Britvic Soft Drinks, Careergen, Carlton Cards, Co-operative Group, DfES and Gala Bingo.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London