Kate Moss's ex signs up to front Gieves & Hawkes campaign
LONDON - Kate Moss's fashion career may be in turmoil, however her ex and father of her child, magazine publisher Jefferson Hack, has decided to try his hand at modelling by featuring as one of the new 'real' faces of Gieves & Hawkes' latest ad campaign.
The 33-year-old editor of Another Magazine, who recently launched Another Man magazine, has been snapped by renowned fashion and celebrity photographer David Bailey.
The pictures show Hack modelling clothes from the autumn/winter collection. The posters will be used for PR and direct marketing.
The Savile Row tailor has decided to use "real people who put magazines together behind the scenes" rather than famous models.
Other faces fronting the campaign include: GQ editor Dylan Jones; Anthony Noguera from Arena; Gary Kingsnorth of FHM Collections; Anthony Miles, editor of 10+; and Wallpaper editor Jeremy Langmead.
The campaign launches just weeks after Moss was dropped from several lucrative modelling contracts including Chanel, Burberry, H Stern and H&M, after pictures were published in the Daily Mirror of the star allegedly snorting cocaine with her lover Pete Doherty.
The 31-year-old, who was previously earning up to £4m a year, is now spending time in a rehab clinic in Arizona after her public apology and admitting she has "various problems" to resolve.
Hack is the father of Moss's three-year-old daughter Lila Grace. He has publicly supported the catwalk model since the allegations broke, saying: "People do not realise what a caring and loving mother she is to our daughter."
Moss is featured modelling a range of men's clothes from Christian Dior Homme in the launch issue of Another Man. The first issue hit the shelves in the UK on October 6.
It is rumoured Moss has been offered millions of pounds by US publishers to give her life story, which may even make it on to the big screen.
The Croydon-born model has also been supported by Conde Nast publication W, where she is featured on November's front cover and features in an eight-page spread.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London