New loyalty scheme accesses high earners through employers
LONDON - Boutique customer publisher Jack Spaniels is this week launching an online reward scheme for staff of some of the UK's biggest-earning companies.
Privilege Plus goes live tomorrow, when it will appear on the desktops of almost 300,000 staff from member companies including Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, Toyota, Procter & Gamble and Citigroup.
The service predominantly acts as an online shopping service by emailing staff once a month with a variety of offers on premium brands in the food and wine, entertainment, travel, and fashion and accessories sectors. Recipients of the emails can follow links to the Privilege Plus website via their intranet.
Commercial partners include clothing catalogue company Racing Green, Sainsbury's Wines, shirtmaker Hawes & Curtis, and Warner Breaks. Staff will be able to click through to a voucher page, which gives details of offers available to them.
Liz Bolshaw, managing director of Jack Spaniels, said: "We think that Privilege Plus takes traditional paper-based loyalty schemes into the 21st century and benefits both staff and commercial partners."
Oliver Schonrock, the managing director of Racing Green's e-commerce specialist Real TSP, applauded the service.
"Privilege Plus is an exciting new idea and will give Racing Green access to almost 300,000 affluent office workers -- the company's key target market," he said.
Jack Spaniels was set up in 2004 and its magazines include The Edge, the new entrepreneurs' title supported by Duncan Bannatyne, one of the judges on the BBC business contest 'Dragon's Den'.
If you have an opinion on this or any oher issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London