HH unveils new identity created by The Chase
LONDON – Print management company HH Associates has unveiled its new identity, created by design consultancy The Chase.
The new identity follows an internal consultation with HH staff, on how the group's brand should look.
The Chase distributed posters and leaflets to HH offices and invited employees to vote on whether the new identity should be adopted or not, resulting in an over-riding "Yes".
HH has gone through substantial changes since its management buyout in 2002 with mergers and acquisitions including the purchase of ART Print Services, a print management company based in Widnes, Cheshire, in July.
Harriet DeVoy, creative director at The Chase, said: "It was clear as we gained insight into the HH values and USPs, that we needed to present a modern and energetic identity, allowing HH to stand out from the crowd visually in the same way as it does with its level of service and professionalism."
The new identity has been designed to be bright and dynamic with one "H" in cyan and the other in magenta, overlapping to create a third colour.
The new branding will be used on everything from advertising to internal communications.
Robert MacMillan, managing director of HH, said: "Our business has grown with the help of exceptional staff and our company culture invites open discussion.
"It is important to our business that our people are recognised as key to the brand, communicating it with confidence to everyone they come in contact with."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London