Emap promotes acting finance director after six-month search
LONDON – Emap has appointed a new finance director, choosing internal candidate Ian Griffiths, who has been acting finance director since April.
Griffiths joined the company in 1994 and was appointed head of finance for the business-to-business division in 1995 and group director of financial control in 2000.
Adam Broadbent, Emap chairman, said: "After a full and thorough search process, the board is delighted to appoint Ian as group finance director. We believe his strong technical skills and in-depth experience of the industry made him the best candidate."
Griffiths' predecessor Gary Hughes resigned from the role in April after five years.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)