Emap promotes acting finance director after six-month search
LONDON – Emap has appointed a new finance director, choosing internal candidate Ian Griffiths, who has been acting finance director since April.
Griffiths joined the company in 1994 and was appointed head of finance for the business-to-business division in 1995 and group director of financial control in 2000.
Adam Broadbent, Emap chairman, said: "After a full and thorough search process, the board is delighted to appoint Ian as group finance director. We believe his strong technical skills and in-depth experience of the industry made him the best candidate."
Griffiths' predecessor Gary Hughes resigned from the role in April after five years.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Head of Brand - Exceptional Opportunity Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £110-£115K + car + excellent benefits & bonus package, Southern Home Counties/Great London