Emap promotes acting finance director after six-month search
LONDON – Emap has appointed a new finance director, choosing internal candidate Ian Griffiths, who has been acting finance director since April.
Griffiths joined the company in 1994 and was appointed head of finance for the business-to-business division in 1995 and group director of financial control in 2000.
Adam Broadbent, Emap chairman, said: "After a full and thorough search process, the board is delighted to appoint Ian as group finance director. We believe his strong technical skills and in-depth experience of the industry made him the best candidate."
Griffiths' predecessor Gary Hughes resigned from the role in April after five years.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire