SPA and Heavenly launches research-based branding company
LONDON – Market research firm SPA has teamed up with marketing agency Heavenly to launch an integrated brand consultancy called Tank, which uses research at every step of the process.
Tank runs with the strapline "bulletproof branding" claiming it will deliver branding that lasts to its clients, via its research-heavy offering.
At every stage of the branding process, from brand auditing, pre-testing and de-briefing, Tank says it will "get to the heart of a company's brand" to find out what works best for it.
The company is in the process of signing its first two clients, which will be announced next week. Tank's goal is to attract FTSE-100 companies that have strong brands but know little about branding.
The joint venture will be run by SPA chairman Jon Priest and Heavenly managing director Richard Sunderland.
Priest said: "We provide a completely integrated approach to brand development which goes back to the orthodox, talk-your-language marketing approach.
"A lot of brand solutions for clients don't last very long. There are companies which have gone through relaunches and repositionings every 18 months, which is expensive and confusing for consumers."
London-based SPA was founded in 1994 and counts Nestle, Disney, Channel 4, BBC, Emap and EMI among its clients.
Heavenly is a
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London