BMRB sweeps board at BMRA Business Effectiveness Awards
LONDON - The WPP-owned British Market Research Bureau has won two of the four BMRA Business Effectiveness Awards including Agency of the Year.
BMRB beat Aegis Group-owned Synovate, Nunwood Consulting and qualitative research company Flamingo International to win the Agency of the Year 2005 award.
BMRB also won the Quality and Service Excellence award beating global research firm TNS and market and social research agency PH Research.
The judges described BMRB's continuation of its customer services throughout the company's restructure as "seamless".
BMRB made the shortlist for the People Management award, which was won by Leeds-based Brahm.
Spring Research won the Award for Innovation, beating Intrepid, which recently won three gongs at the Marketing Research awards, and retail, leisure and tourism research agency Vision One.
RSM Robson Rhodes research consultant Luke Perry scooped a hat trick of gongs at the awards including Personality of the Year.
TNS's Mike Kirkham was named CEO of the Year, while Rainey Kelly Campbell, Roalfe/Y&R & Duckfoot Research & Development and Virgin Trains won the ISBA award.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Experiential for Urban Sports / Streetwear Brand Rocket Recruitment £34,000 - 38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Account / Client Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Web Content Executive/SEO - Great Client-side Opportunity! ADLIB up to £30K, Dorset