BMRB sweeps board at BMRA Business Effectiveness Awards
LONDON - The WPP-owned British Market Research Bureau has won two of the four BMRA Business Effectiveness Awards including Agency of the Year.
BMRB beat Aegis Group-owned Synovate, Nunwood Consulting and qualitative research company Flamingo International to win the Agency of the Year 2005 award.
BMRB also won the Quality and Service Excellence award beating global research firm TNS and market and social research agency PH Research.
The judges described BMRB's continuation of its customer services throughout the company's restructure as "seamless".
BMRB made the shortlist for the People Management award, which was won by Leeds-based Brahm.
Spring Research won the Award for Innovation, beating Intrepid, which recently won three gongs at the Marketing Research awards, and retail, leisure and tourism research agency Vision One.
RSM Robson Rhodes research consultant Luke Perry scooped a hat trick of gongs at the awards including Personality of the Year.
TNS's Mike Kirkham was named CEO of the Year, while Rainey Kelly Campbell, Roalfe/Y&R & Duckfoot Research & Development and Virgin Trains won the ISBA award.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire