BMRB sweeps board at BMRA Business Effectiveness Awards
LONDON - The WPP-owned British Market Research Bureau has won two of the four BMRA Business Effectiveness Awards including Agency of the Year.
BMRB beat Aegis Group-owned Synovate, Nunwood Consulting and qualitative research company Flamingo International to win the Agency of the Year 2005 award.
BMRB also won the Quality and Service Excellence award beating global research firm TNS and market and social research agency PH Research.
The judges described BMRB's continuation of its customer services throughout the company's restructure as "seamless".
BMRB made the shortlist for the People Management award, which was won by Leeds-based Brahm.
Spring Research won the Award for Innovation, beating Intrepid, which recently won three gongs at the Marketing Research awards, and retail, leisure and tourism research agency Vision One.
RSM Robson Rhodes research consultant Luke Perry scooped a hat trick of gongs at the awards including Personality of the Year.
TNS's Mike Kirkham was named CEO of the Year, while Rainey Kelly Campbell, Roalfe/Y&R & Duckfoot Research & Development and Virgin Trains won the ISBA award.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex