BMRB sweeps board at BMRA Business Effectiveness Awards
LONDON - The WPP-owned British Market Research Bureau has won two of the four BMRA Business Effectiveness Awards including Agency of the Year.
BMRB beat Aegis Group-owned Synovate, Nunwood Consulting and qualitative research company Flamingo International to win the Agency of the Year 2005 award.
BMRB also won the Quality and Service Excellence award beating global research firm TNS and market and social research agency PH Research.
The judges described BMRB's continuation of its customer services throughout the company's restructure as "seamless".
BMRB made the shortlist for the People Management award, which was won by Leeds-based Brahm.
Spring Research won the Award for Innovation, beating Intrepid, which recently won three gongs at the Marketing Research awards, and retail, leisure and tourism research agency Vision One.
RSM Robson Rhodes research consultant Luke Perry scooped a hat trick of gongs at the awards including Personality of the Year.
TNS's Mike Kirkham was named CEO of the Year, while Rainey Kelly Campbell, Roalfe/Y&R & Duckfoot Research & Development and Virgin Trains won the ISBA award.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London