Nielsen scoops multi-year contract for Carat USA
NEW YORK - Nielsen Monitor-Plus, the advertising intelligence arm of Nielsen Media Research, has signed a multi-year renewal deal with Carat USA to be the agency's provider of advertising information services.
Monitor-Plus will provide Carat with a complete view of advertising information, including local coverage with spot TV measurement and brand level detail for spot radio.
Neither agency could be more specific about the length of the multi-year deal because of legal clauses in the contract.
Kyra Koury, senior vice-president and national sales director for Monitor-Plus agency sales, said: "We are proud to continue and strengthen our relationship with Carat by providing it with competitive spending information."
Carat USA is the latest client to sign for Nielsen Monitor-Plus. Other recent agency wins include Dailey & Associates, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, The Vidal Partnership, Colle+McVoy, Dieste Harmel Partners, and Zubi Advertising.
Nielsen Monitor-Plus already provides ad information to US media agencies including Omnicom agencies, Starcom MediaVest Group, MediaCom and Media Planning Group.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes
- Field Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Competitive + benefits , East Midlands