Thomas Cook organises data with Group 1 technology
LONDON - Thomas Cook has picked Group 1 Software's Doc1 Series 5 technology to coordinate its customer communications across all its brands, including JMC, Club 18-30 and Neilson.
Group 1 Software was brought onboard to help gather customer data from various sources, to make it available through different systems and to help create and standardise documentation for more efficient and effective production and distribution.
The software also allows the creation of an automatically updatable archive to use for customer queries.
Marian Manson, Thomas Cook programme manager for IT and projects, said: "Group 1 Software's Doc1 Series 5 was selected as the most suitable solution to meet Thomas Cook's objectives. It provides a fully integrated solution, which enabled the implementation of our customer strategy.
"It was then complemented by software and hardware from customer communications company Pitney Bowes in order to provided end-to-end delivery of customer communications, invoices, tickets and targeted offers for additional products."
Doc1 simplifies the gathering and manipulation of data, streamlines document creation and distribution and ensures that information is accessible and secure.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London