Getting the public to really sit up and take notice
LONDON - An inaugural one-day conference is set to delve into the world of marketing, including direct marketing, in the public sector and tackle how to maximise communication initiatives and engage public, members and partners most effectively.
Engaging Audiences and Driving Behaviour Change Through Dynamic Public Sector Communications, which takes place at the The Dorchester in London on November 28, offers the opportunity to hear pragmatic case studies and insightful discussions from top-level speakers across the sectors, including: Alex Aiken, head of communications, Westminster City Council; Paul Brown, head of marketing, The Prince's Trust; Martine Ainsworth-Wells, marketing director, Visit London; Mathew Hart, marketing director, Lastminute.com; Joe Simpson, director of communications, Leadership Centre for Local Government; Emma Marinos, head of communications, London Borough of Camden; and Marco Keir, assistant head of service, culture and communications, Canterbury City Council.
The conference will cover:
* Targeting and Engaging: How can we consult effectively with our public to deliver targeted and engaging campaigns that produce tangible behaviour changes?
* Budgeting: How can we design innovative campaigns on a shoestring?
* Private Sector Tips: What lessons can we learn the private sector that can be applied successfully to the public sector?
* Evaluation: How can we improve external and internal communications for the overall benefit and success of our organisation?
* Partnerships and Reputation Management: How can we facilitate partnership working and maintain the integrity of our brand and organisation over the range of services?
Those wishing to attend can register now at www.publicsectorcomms.com.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Digital Production Manager ADLIB c.£35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Brand Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Greater)