Unilever denies Hellmann's ad review speculation
LONDON - Unilever has said there are no plans to review the pan-European advertising account for Hellmann's Mayonnaise after speculation there may be a shift.
The account is currently held by Unilever roster agency Lowe London, with some work also created by Lowe in Paris. The agency has seen a number of its Unilever accounts shift to other roster agencies over the past couple of years, including Flora and Surf, which were both won by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
However, Trevor Gorin, head of Unilever's UK media relations, said: "There is no review and we will continue to develop work with Lowe on this account going forward into Europe."
Lowe's work on the account, which is handled in the US by Ogilvy & Mather, includes a television spot launched earlier in the year showing a fat man eating chips with mayonnaise, while dancing to Marvin Gaye's 'Let's Get It On'. The tagline was "You know the big dollop's right".
Unilever's Sure deodorant brand and Cif cleaning range are also handled by Lowe.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Role, FMCG brand, ATL, Integrated & Digital - award winning agency MODA consult £35k - £37k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London