EHS Brann takes on Alterian as global partner
LONDON - EHS Brann Discovery has formed a global partnership with database software firm Alterian, building on an existing UK deal between the firms.
The deal will lead to EHS Brann, part of the Euro RSCG 4D network, using Alterian's marketing suite in an attempt to speed up data analysis and the transfer of data to clients across the world.
Work by Alterian for EHS Brann in the UK has included the use of its software for client Royal Mail. Other EHS Brann clients include Diageo, Lexis Nexis, Comet and Dolland & Aitchison.
Huw Davis, global director for Discovery and Data Euro RSCG 4D, said: "Partnering with Alterian on a global basis, we will be looking to take advantage of its technology across a range of business sectors, so we can continue to help clients identify, analyse and exploit customer data to drive marketing strategy."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London