EHS Brann takes on Alterian as global partner
LONDON - EHS Brann Discovery has formed a global partnership with database software firm Alterian, building on an existing UK deal between the firms.
The deal will lead to EHS Brann, part of the Euro RSCG 4D network, using Alterian's marketing suite in an attempt to speed up data analysis and the transfer of data to clients across the world.
Work by Alterian for EHS Brann in the UK has included the use of its software for client Royal Mail. Other EHS Brann clients include Diageo, Lexis Nexis, Comet and Dolland & Aitchison.
Huw Davis, global director for Discovery and Data Euro RSCG 4D, said: "Partnering with Alterian on a global basis, we will be looking to take advantage of its technology across a range of business sectors, so we can continue to help clients identify, analyse and exploit customer data to drive marketing strategy."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London