EHS Brann takes on Alterian as global partner
LONDON - EHS Brann Discovery has formed a global partnership with database software firm Alterian, building on an existing UK deal between the firms.
The deal will lead to EHS Brann, part of the Euro RSCG 4D network, using Alterian's marketing suite in an attempt to speed up data analysis and the transfer of data to clients across the world.
Work by Alterian for EHS Brann in the UK has included the use of its software for client Royal Mail. Other EHS Brann clients include Diageo, Lexis Nexis, Comet and Dolland & Aitchison.
Huw Davis, global director for Discovery and Data Euro RSCG 4D, said: "Partnering with Alterian on a global basis, we will be looking to take advantage of its technology across a range of business sectors, so we can continue to help clients identify, analyse and exploit customer data to drive marketing strategy."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager - Household / NPD Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, Southall
- Senior Account Director Just Digital £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, Slough