EHS Brann takes on Alterian as global partner
LONDON - EHS Brann Discovery has formed a global partnership with database software firm Alterian, building on an existing UK deal between the firms.
The deal will lead to EHS Brann, part of the Euro RSCG 4D network, using Alterian's marketing suite in an attempt to speed up data analysis and the transfer of data to clients across the world.
Work by Alterian for EHS Brann in the UK has included the use of its software for client Royal Mail. Other EHS Brann clients include Diageo, Lexis Nexis, Comet and Dolland & Aitchison.
Huw Davis, global director for Discovery and Data Euro RSCG 4D, said: "Partnering with Alterian on a global basis, we will be looking to take advantage of its technology across a range of business sectors, so we can continue to help clients identify, analyse and exploit customer data to drive marketing strategy."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London