Fitch unveils logo for Asian anti-poverty charity
LONDON - Reach Out To Asia, a new Qatar-based charity that aims to help counter poverty across Asia, has unveiled its launch logo following a development project by WPP design agency Fitch.
The logo, in lime and burgundy, features an equation of symbols to show how donations to secure housing, food and education can bring a brighter future to those living in poverty.
The charity is formed from a partnership of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development for Education and Qatar Airways.
Also involved is the organising committee for the 15th annual Asian Games, which takes place in the Qatar capital Doha in December 2006.
This is the first time the games, which will be a focus for promotional activity for the charity, have been staged in the Middle East.
Qatar royal Sheikha Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa al Thani, who was involved in the setting up of the charity, said: "Reach Out to Asia is the best way to show compassion to the 45 participating countries in the Asian Games and to encourage the involvement of the Qatari community for Doha's largest sporting event."
Fitch, which has studios based in Doha, is also the lead design agency for the games.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Consultant / Research Director PSD Group £75,000 + bonus , London
- Account Executive - Mobile / Digital Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- SMS (Marketing) Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum + package, South West London
- Mobile Project / Programme Manager - (Mobile Web / Mobile Apps) Digital Gurus £55000 - £75000 per annum + benefits, package, London