Loewy buys Think as part of plan to develop integrated offering
LONDON - Marketing communications agency Loewy has acquired branding agency Think for an undisclosed amount.
Think will operate as part of Loewy but will continue to be headed up by founder partner Ed Hebblethwaite. He and the agency's 10 staff are relocating from London's Victoria to Loewy's Pimlico premises.
Think was founded two years ago by former Fitch planning director Hebblethwaite. Its clients include Coca-Cola, Unilever, Invensys, Dyson and Alfred Dunhill.
Charlie Hoult, Loewy chief executive, said: "This key acquisition forms part of our masterplan to grow a new kind of integrated agency, which can offer clients the full gamut of services -- everything from strategic brand consultancy and market research, through to finished design and advertising, direct marketing, digital and promotional campaigns. It allows us to develop a coherent response to our clients' business issues and see a project through from start to finish."
Loewy has doubled its size in the last 12 months through acquisition. It employs 120 staff based at two London locations. It has a target to turn over £15m in 2006m and forecasts a profit of £1.8m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London