Loewy buys Think as part of plan to develop integrated offering
LONDON - Marketing communications agency Loewy has acquired branding agency Think for an undisclosed amount.
Think will operate as part of Loewy but will continue to be headed up by founder partner Ed Hebblethwaite. He and the agency's 10 staff are relocating from London's Victoria to Loewy's Pimlico premises.
Think was founded two years ago by former Fitch planning director Hebblethwaite. Its clients include Coca-Cola, Unilever, Invensys, Dyson and Alfred Dunhill.
Charlie Hoult, Loewy chief executive, said: "This key acquisition forms part of our masterplan to grow a new kind of integrated agency, which can offer clients the full gamut of services -- everything from strategic brand consultancy and market research, through to finished design and advertising, direct marketing, digital and promotional campaigns. It allows us to develop a coherent response to our clients' business issues and see a project through from start to finish."
Loewy has doubled its size in the last 12 months through acquisition. It employs 120 staff based at two London locations. It has a target to turn over £15m in 2006m and forecasts a profit of £1.8m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire