FCBi sharpens up interactive offer with senior hires
FCBi has lured two interactive specialists to staff its first office in China, set up two weeks ago to improve the servicing of its key anchor client in China, Motorola.
Rongrong Xia, former group account director at Ogilvy & Mather Beijing, has been named deputy general manager, while former OgilvyOne associate creative director Yanyan Yang joins as creative director. "They're young, they're keen, they represent the new wave of interactive people," said David Crane, FCBi regional director, Asia-Pacific. The move to establish a China hub of operations was sparked by FCBi's global Motorola interactive account win in June this year. Crane added the agency was looking for up to 20 staff by the end of the year, although he admitted establishing a fully-operating agency with a full client roster would likely happen in the next 12 months. "We're there to set up and focus on Motorola, and then we'll see how it goes after that," he said.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london