FCBi sharpens up interactive offer with senior hires
FCBi has lured two interactive specialists to staff its first office in China, set up two weeks ago to improve the servicing of its key anchor client in China, Motorola.
Rongrong Xia, former group account director at Ogilvy & Mather Beijing, has been named deputy general manager, while former OgilvyOne associate creative director Yanyan Yang joins as creative director. "They're young, they're keen, they represent the new wave of interactive people," said David Crane, FCBi regional director, Asia-Pacific. The move to establish a China hub of operations was sparked by FCBi's global Motorola interactive account win in June this year. Crane added the agency was looking for up to 20 staff by the end of the year, although he admitted establishing a fully-operating agency with a full client roster would likely happen in the next 12 months. "We're there to set up and focus on Motorola, and then we'll see how it goes after that," he said.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London