Sony unveils personalisation tool n-CD
LONDON - Sony has launched n-CD, a disc-based marketing tool that enables companies to personalise direct marketing and capture consumer data as soon as campaigns go live.
Sony's B2B data arm DADC is behind the n-CDs, which have been designed for companies that use discs for promotional campaigns.
By encouraging recipients to go online to register their details, companies can collate information on their CRM databases. This enables marketers to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns demographically and geographically.
Another benefit of n-CDs is that each disc carries a different code that can be used to create specific benefits according to the profile of consumers, such as discounts, downloads and lottery entries.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London