Sony unveils personalisation tool n-CD
LONDON - Sony has launched n-CD, a disc-based marketing tool that enables companies to personalise direct marketing and capture consumer data as soon as campaigns go live.
Sony's B2B data arm DADC is behind the n-CDs, which have been designed for companies that use discs for promotional campaigns.
By encouraging recipients to go online to register their details, companies can collate information on their CRM databases. This enables marketers to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns demographically and geographically.
Another benefit of n-CDs is that each disc carries a different code that can be used to create specific benefits according to the profile of consumers, such as discounts, downloads and lottery entries.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London