Sony unveils personalisation tool n-CD
LONDON - Sony has launched n-CD, a disc-based marketing tool that enables companies to personalise direct marketing and capture consumer data as soon as campaigns go live.
Sony's B2B data arm DADC is behind the n-CDs, which have been designed for companies that use discs for promotional campaigns.
By encouraging recipients to go online to register their details, companies can collate information on their CRM databases. This enables marketers to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns demographically and geographically.
Another benefit of n-CDs is that each disc carries a different code that can be used to create specific benefits according to the profile of consumers, such as discounts, downloads and lottery entries.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London