Millward Brown launches brand consultancy in Asia Pacific
LONDON - WPP-owned Millward Brown is launching a global brand consultancy in the Asia Pacific region, which aims to help clients maximise the financial returns on marketing and brand investments.
The consultancy, Millward Brown Optimor, will be headed up by Yixin Zhang, who takes on the newly created role of director.
Based in Beijing, Zhang will report directly to Joanna Seddon, the Millward Brown executive vice-president who heads up Millward Brown Optimor from New York.
Zhang brings with her 10 years of commercial and consulting experience in China and the US.
Prior to joining Millward Brown, Zhang was a senior consultant at a marketing consulting agency in China, where she worked in brand assessment and brand strategy for clients in the technology, telecommunication and financial services industries.
She has also held consulting and project management positions at Chevron Energy Solutions, PA Consulting Group and Arthur D Little, where she advised clients in various industries including energy, aviation and utilities.
Zhang will help Millward Brown Optimor's clients in Asia Pacific maximise their returns on brand and marketing investments and take full advantage of their brand's potential.
Seddon said: "We are pleased to extend Millward Brown Optimor's offer to Asia Pacific, where clients will benefit from Yixin's business and brand consulting expertise. Yixin's extensive knowledge of Chinese and Western markets put her in the perfect position to drive this business unit forward."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London