Free charity e-marketing resource up for grabs
LONDON - Charities are being offered free email and SMS marketing technology in a Christmas promotion by marketing software company Sign-Up.to.
Sign-Up.to has promised 12 months' free use, training and support for its Pro Marketing Suite to five charities, and to extend the free period if the charities find it useful. The package is worth more than £3,000.
The five charities will be chosen by a vote, open to everyone, conducted via Sign-Up.to's website. The voting will close on December 31.
Matt McNeill, CEO of Sign-Up.to, said: "E-marketing represents a fantastic opportunity for charities to raise money online and connect with their supporters and stakeholders. We wanted to offer them something more valuable than a straight donation."
The company's clients include the World Society for the Protection of Animals, BT, Duracell and several music acts.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London