Free charity e-marketing resource up for grabs
LONDON - Charities are being offered free email and SMS marketing technology in a Christmas promotion by marketing software company Sign-Up.to.
Sign-Up.to has promised 12 months' free use, training and support for its Pro Marketing Suite to five charities, and to extend the free period if the charities find it useful. The package is worth more than £3,000.
The five charities will be chosen by a vote, open to everyone, conducted via Sign-Up.to's website. The voting will close on December 31.
Matt McNeill, CEO of Sign-Up.to, said: "E-marketing represents a fantastic opportunity for charities to raise money online and connect with their supporters and stakeholders. We wanted to offer them something more valuable than a straight donation."
The company's clients include the World Society for the Protection of Animals, BT, Duracell and several music acts.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall