Free charity e-marketing resource up for grabs
LONDON - Charities are being offered free email and SMS marketing technology in a Christmas promotion by marketing software company Sign-Up.to.
Sign-Up.to has promised 12 months' free use, training and support for its Pro Marketing Suite to five charities, and to extend the free period if the charities find it useful. The package is worth more than £3,000.
The five charities will be chosen by a vote, open to everyone, conducted via Sign-Up.to's website. The voting will close on December 31.
Matt McNeill, CEO of Sign-Up.to, said: "E-marketing represents a fantastic opportunity for charities to raise money online and connect with their supporters and stakeholders. We wanted to offer them something more valuable than a straight donation."
The company's clients include the World Society for the Protection of Animals, BT, Duracell and several music acts.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London