Free charity e-marketing resource up for grabs
LONDON - Charities are being offered free email and SMS marketing technology in a Christmas promotion by marketing software company Sign-Up.to.
Sign-Up.to has promised 12 months' free use, training and support for its Pro Marketing Suite to five charities, and to extend the free period if the charities find it useful. The package is worth more than £3,000.
The five charities will be chosen by a vote, open to everyone, conducted via Sign-Up.to's website. The voting will close on December 31.
Matt McNeill, CEO of Sign-Up.to, said: "E-marketing represents a fantastic opportunity for charities to raise money online and connect with their supporters and stakeholders. We wanted to offer them something more valuable than a straight donation."
The company's clients include the World Society for the Protection of Animals, BT, Duracell and several music acts.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- HEAD OF ANALYTICS Harnham £100000 - £125000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Email Marketing Specialist:- Fashion,Retail,Campaign,Analytics Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridge