Pearlfisher looks to Babington House for Cowshed revamp
LONDON – Design agency Pearlfisher has done away with bold branding and designed a more glamorous look for the Cowshed health and beauty range.
The London-based agency has created the identity and branding for four new product ranges comprising skincare, spa, oils and men's, which all have their own colour scheme and designs.
Pearlfisher has taken its inspiration for the materials and textures of the packaging from the interiors and surrounding English countryside of health and beauty farm Babington House, home to the Cowshed spa experience.
The new design ties in with the launch of the new West London Cowshed spa in Notting Hill and has been developed to focus more on creating a "beautiful bottle or tub" to sit in the bathroom rather than seeing obvious branding.
Cowshed products have become well-known for their cheeky names such as Dirty Cow Hand Wash, Cow Pat Moisturiser and Frisky Cow Body Wash and its Bullocks for Men range.
Georgina Gibson, director of marketing and Cowshed for Soho House UK, said: "We are delighted with the new look -- it is truly beautiful and inspirational. We have thoroughly enjoyed the creative process and working with the team at Pearlfisher."
Cowshed products launched in 2001 at Liberty in London. They are 100% vegetarian and hand-picked from herbs at the Babington House garden in Somerset.
The Cowshed range is available at Soho House, New York, and The Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh, as well as at more than 50 stores in the UK, including Liberty, Harvey Nichols and The Conran Shop, and through its dedicated website.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London