Trinity Mirror pays £3.5m as it pounces on another recruitment site
LONDON - Trinity Mirror has bought its fourth website in as many months as it pays up to £3.5m for Paldonsay, which owns the site SecsintheCity.com.
SecsintheCity.com is an internet recruitment site for secretarial and administrative jobs and Trinity Mirror will pay an initial £3.3m with a deferred performance-related payment capped to a maximum of £200,000.
The acquisition follows that in September of on- and offline recruitment company HotGroup, the owner of Workthing.com, for £50.5m.
HotGroup also gave Trinity Mirror control of the sites Hotrecruit.com, Planetrecruit.com and Jobsfinancial.com.
That acquisition came on the heels of financial recruitment site Gaapweb.com in August for £14.1m, and property website Smartnewhomes.com for an initial £11.3m and a further performance-related £5.3m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London