Trinity Mirror pays £3.5m as it pounces on another recruitment site
LONDON - Trinity Mirror has bought its fourth website in as many months as it pays up to £3.5m for Paldonsay, which owns the site SecsintheCity.com.
SecsintheCity.com is an internet recruitment site for secretarial and administrative jobs and Trinity Mirror will pay an initial £3.3m with a deferred performance-related payment capped to a maximum of £200,000.
The acquisition follows that in September of on- and offline recruitment company HotGroup, the owner of Workthing.com, for £50.5m.
HotGroup also gave Trinity Mirror control of the sites Hotrecruit.com, Planetrecruit.com and Jobsfinancial.com.
That acquisition came on the heels of financial recruitment site Gaapweb.com in August for £14.1m, and property website Smartnewhomes.com for an initial £11.3m and a further performance-related £5.3m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Creative Artworker: InDesign,Illustrator,Photoshop,Typography Creative Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London