Trinity Mirror pays £3.5m as it pounces on another recruitment site
LONDON - Trinity Mirror has bought its fourth website in as many months as it pays up to £3.5m for Paldonsay, which owns the site SecsintheCity.com.
SecsintheCity.com is an internet recruitment site for secretarial and administrative jobs and Trinity Mirror will pay an initial £3.3m with a deferred performance-related payment capped to a maximum of £200,000.
The acquisition follows that in September of on- and offline recruitment company HotGroup, the owner of Workthing.com, for £50.5m.
HotGroup also gave Trinity Mirror control of the sites Hotrecruit.com, Planetrecruit.com and Jobsfinancial.com.
That acquisition came on the heels of financial recruitment site Gaapweb.com in August for £14.1m, and property website Smartnewhomes.com for an initial £11.3m and a further performance-related £5.3m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London