City AM expands with launch of property supplement
LONDON – City AM, the free morning daily newspaper aimed at London's business community, is cashing in on the return of big bonuses in the financial world with the launch of a 48-page colour property supplement.
City AM Living, which launches on December 1, will carry 39 pages of ads from property developers and estate agents targeting City professionals looking to invest their big year-end bonuses. The supplement is the paper's biggest standalone supplement to date.
Tracey Newbery, head of London sales at City AM, said: "The interest from property advertisers and their agencies has been amazing for this special supplement. The wave of expectation about a return to bumper bonus payments is sweeping the City and the property business is keen to win a share of the high-earners' investment income."
Advertisers in the supplement include Ballymore, St James, Berkeley Homes, Barrett, George Wimpey and Knight Frank.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London