City AM expands with launch of property supplement
LONDON – City AM, the free morning daily newspaper aimed at London's business community, is cashing in on the return of big bonuses in the financial world with the launch of a 48-page colour property supplement.
City AM Living, which launches on December 1, will carry 39 pages of ads from property developers and estate agents targeting City professionals looking to invest their big year-end bonuses. The supplement is the paper's biggest standalone supplement to date.
Tracey Newbery, head of London sales at City AM, said: "The interest from property advertisers and their agencies has been amazing for this special supplement. The wave of expectation about a return to bumper bonus payments is sweeping the City and the property business is keen to win a share of the high-earners' investment income."
Advertisers in the supplement include Ballymore, St James, Berkeley Homes, Barrett, George Wimpey and Knight Frank.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London