Ciao launches shopping portal in the Netherlands
LONDON – Online market research agency Ciao is launching a comparison shopping panel in the Netherlands.
The new portal features over half a million listed products across a range of categories including cars, computers, finance and travel, built up from a large database of consumer reviews as well as extensive price comparison information.
Fred Paul, executive vice-president of online communities at Ciao, said: "The new comparison shopping portal in the Netherlands is an important addition to our already successful comparison shopping sites, as well as engaging consumers to be responsive to both merchant offers and to take part in our marketing research studies."
The new portal complements Ciao's existing portals in Germany, the UK, France, Spain and Italy.
Ciao identified the Netherlands as a core market for its online surveys as well as its comparison shopping platform.
Earlier this year, the agency opened a commercial office in Amsterdam to meet client demand for its online marketing research panel, which has grown to 75,000 respondents.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager/ Comms Planner Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London