Chinese agency joins independent DM network
LONDON – The InterDirect Network alliance of independent direct marketing agencies has expanded to China with the addition of DMI.
DMI has 40 staff and offices in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai, and the ability to carry out campaigns in Taiwan. It was established in 1989. In the last year it has introduced internet and mobile marketing services.
Jo Jo So, founding managing director of the agency, said: "The InterDirect Network is a fabulous way for us to reach out to clients outside of our local market and to work with new businesses keen to take their direct marketing activity cross border into Asia."
Ulrich Bruggemann, chairman of the InterDirect Network and chairman of German agency Bruggemann & Freunde, said DMI was a "very important addition".
The network's membership, which includes UK agency Tullo Marshall Warren, was expanded in the summer by agencies in Finland, Austria, Romania, Denmark, Ireland, Hungary and New Zealand.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford