Chinese agency joins independent DM network
LONDON – The InterDirect Network alliance of independent direct marketing agencies has expanded to China with the addition of DMI.
DMI has 40 staff and offices in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai, and the ability to carry out campaigns in Taiwan. It was established in 1989. In the last year it has introduced internet and mobile marketing services.
Jo Jo So, founding managing director of the agency, said: "The InterDirect Network is a fabulous way for us to reach out to clients outside of our local market and to work with new businesses keen to take their direct marketing activity cross border into Asia."
Ulrich Bruggemann, chairman of the InterDirect Network and chairman of German agency Bruggemann & Freunde, said DMI was a "very important addition".
The network's membership, which includes UK agency Tullo Marshall Warren, was expanded in the summer by agencies in Finland, Austria, Romania, Denmark, Ireland, Hungary and New Zealand.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London