Chinese agency joins independent DM network
LONDON – The InterDirect Network alliance of independent direct marketing agencies has expanded to China with the addition of DMI.
DMI has 40 staff and offices in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai, and the ability to carry out campaigns in Taiwan. It was established in 1989. In the last year it has introduced internet and mobile marketing services.
Jo Jo So, founding managing director of the agency, said: "The InterDirect Network is a fabulous way for us to reach out to clients outside of our local market and to work with new businesses keen to take their direct marketing activity cross border into Asia."
Ulrich Bruggemann, chairman of the InterDirect Network and chairman of German agency Bruggemann & Freunde, said DMI was a "very important addition".
The network's membership, which includes UK agency Tullo Marshall Warren, was expanded in the summer by agencies in Finland, Austria, Romania, Denmark, Ireland, Hungary and New Zealand.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London