LBM and Iris recognised as Fast Track companies
LONDON - The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 league table of growing companies includes list owner and outsourced contact centre operator LBM, creative agency Iris, PMI Field Marketing and data management company REaD Group.
LBM placed highest of the four, coming in at 93rd with annual sales growth between 2001 and 2004 of 57.5% and closely followed by Iris at 95th with 57.2%. PMI was 96th and The REaD Group was 98th.
LBM has also been shortlisted in the category of Best Management Team, with the winner to be announced in May 2006.
Ben Dixon, LBM managing director, said: "The last three or four years have proved to be an incredibly successful time for LBM. We have opened several new contact centres and have won some key blue-chip accounts including the likes of Carphone Warehouse and Alliance & Leicester."
Iris was founded in 1999 and works for clients including Adidas, the Department for Transport, Shell and Woolworths.
Ian Millner, group managing director at Iris, said: "Keep people happy, motivated and with you, and you'll keep clients happy and motivated and with you. Keep clients for longer and you'll be very profitable."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Social Media Manager/Content Planner createselect £40-50K pa depending on experience, Central London