The Marketing Store appointed by Thomas Cook after three-way pitch
LONDON - Thomas Cook has appointed The Marketing Store to deliver a range of promotions throughout 2006 following a three-way pitch
The Marketing Store won the account following a three-way pitch to drive additional customer interaction and revenue increases, as well as improving its marketing communications.
Thomas Cook is working with the agency to develop a number of strategic partnerships with retailers to complement its brand and help grow its existing market share and presence on the high street.
Catherine Gale, European CEO of The Marketing Store, said: "Thomas Cook is one of the best known and respected travel companies, helping millions of people relax and enjoy new horizons every year."
Thomas Cook recently announced that it is looking for an agency to handle its £4m ad account. The business is currently split between TBWA\London, which has worked with the business since 1993, Farm and Manchester-based agency Home.
Thomas Cook is also reviewing its interactive business, which is split between Harvest Digital and Quantum, the digital arm of Thomas Cook's media agency, BLM.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds