Guardian appoints Connectus for Dixons online voucher campaign
LONDON – Online marketing technology group Connectus has been appointed by Guardian Unlimited to run an online voucher campaign for its client electrical retailer Dixons.
The campaign will last for four weeks and will be developed through Connectus's internet coupon service Footprint to increase customer traffic in Dixon's stores.
The vouchers will enable brands and retailers to encourage targeted consumers to redeem against an in-store promotion.
The campaign is part of the Guardian Unlimited Guide to Digital Cameras and Photography microsite, which provides co-branded content with special offers, interactive quizzes, competitions and advice on professional techniques and photography.
Connectus has also been appointed for database hosting and generation, full tracking and reporting and liasing with the Guardian team, which will also drive traffic to the microsite through prints ads in The Guardian and Observer newspapers.
Byron Pollitt, business development manager at Connectus, said: "This is the first time this type of online voucher technology has been used by a major publisher to drive footfall, so should provide an in-depth insight into how an online activity can increase footfall and sales."
The campaign was devised and executed by Dixons Stores Group International's media agency Walker Media.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London