EuroDirect revitalises its Data Exchange Universe with 1.5 new incomes
LONDON – Data company EuroDirect has rebuilt its Data Exchange Universe to feature new and increased data sources with 1.5m additional incomes and 750,000 extra dates of birth.
New sources have been brought in to offer marketers increased variables including: the mail order buyer; DM responder; child presence; occupation; and newspaper readership.
John Dobson, managing director of EuroDirect, said: "At EuroDirect we take the view that if our data doesn't perform then our customers won't come back."
Data Exchange was launched in 1998 in line with changes in the Electoral Roll and is used by a wide range of clients across many industry sectors including publishing, financial services, retail, utilities and automotive.
EuroDirect provides software and technologies to help marketers undertake consumer profiling, analysis, targeting, data management, market analysis and decision support.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London