EuroDirect revitalises its Data Exchange Universe with 1.5 new incomes
LONDON – Data company EuroDirect has rebuilt its Data Exchange Universe to feature new and increased data sources with 1.5m additional incomes and 750,000 extra dates of birth.
New sources have been brought in to offer marketers increased variables including: the mail order buyer; DM responder; child presence; occupation; and newspaper readership.
John Dobson, managing director of EuroDirect, said: "At EuroDirect we take the view that if our data doesn't perform then our customers won't come back."
Data Exchange was launched in 1998 in line with changes in the Electoral Roll and is used by a wide range of clients across many industry sectors including publishing, financial services, retail, utilities and automotive.
EuroDirect provides software and technologies to help marketers undertake consumer profiling, analysis, targeting, data management, market analysis and decision support.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East