Cabvision lands contract with Vodafone
LONDON – Vodafone is advertising on TV screens in more than 1,000 London black cabs as part of its new campaign, booked directly with Cabvision.
The "Mayfly" ad is currently showing on broadcast television as part of the mobile giant's new "Make the most of now" campaign. In the taxis, they are running around programming on six different taxi channels, including CNBC Europe, BBC Comedy and Extreme Sports.
Through Cabvision, Vodafone has also bought branded livery on three cabs with a Christmas theme, and "supersides" space on 50 cabs with its "Make the most of now" tagline.
Neil Simpson, global brand director at Vodafone, said: "The mobile media platform offered by Cabvision is an excellent vehicle for the Vodafone message. I am delighted to reach our customers through this exciting channel and look forward to great results over the coming months."
Tom Paton, sales and marketing director at Cabvision, said: "Each Cabvision taxi capture viewing data for each journey and as a result offers advertisers an immediate evaluation mechanism. I am confident our partnership with Vodafone will confirm the value of this technology."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol