Cabvision lands contract with Vodafone
LONDON – Vodafone is advertising on TV screens in more than 1,000 London black cabs as part of its new campaign, booked directly with Cabvision.
The "Mayfly" ad is currently showing on broadcast television as part of the mobile giant's new "Make the most of now" campaign. In the taxis, they are running around programming on six different taxi channels, including CNBC Europe, BBC Comedy and Extreme Sports.
Through Cabvision, Vodafone has also bought branded livery on three cabs with a Christmas theme, and "supersides" space on 50 cabs with its "Make the most of now" tagline.
Neil Simpson, global brand director at Vodafone, said: "The mobile media platform offered by Cabvision is an excellent vehicle for the Vodafone message. I am delighted to reach our customers through this exciting channel and look forward to great results over the coming months."
Tom Paton, sales and marketing director at Cabvision, said: "Each Cabvision taxi capture viewing data for each journey and as a result offers advertisers an immediate evaluation mechanism. I am confident our partnership with Vodafone will confirm the value of this technology."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London