Tullo Marshall Warren hires Wingfield for Lloyds TSB role
LONDON – Tullo Marshall Warren has appointed Martin Wingfield from Carlson Marketing as a senior account director on its Lloyds TSB account.
Wingfield joins TMW after eight years working at Carlson Marketing on direct and relationship marketing accounts including Harrods, Shell and Waterstones.
His most recent role was account director on Nestle and McCain Foods.
TMW has also appointed two account directors for Lloyds TSB, one of 26 pieces of new business it has won this year. Peter Tippen has joined from WWAV Rapp Collins and Justin Slade from Radiation Advertising.
Chris Freeland, client services director at TMW, said: "The agency has had a phenomenal year in terms of continued growth from a combination of incremental business from existing clients as well as attracting new business."
The agency has expanded its staff by 33 this year to 191.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire