Loewy promotes Burgess to top creative job
LONDON - Loewy, the brand communications group, has appointed Paul Burgess to fill the newly created role of group creative director.
Burgess has been the agency's creative director since June 2004. In his new position, he will oversee Loewy's team of 25 designers and 20 production staff.
Charlie Hoult, Loewy chief executive, said: "I can think of no one better equipped than Paul to help Loewy live up to its iconic heritage in 20th century design, a historic portfolio which includes the Coca-Cola bottle, Lucky Strike packaging, Shell logo and coveted Coquelle pot designed for Le Creuset.
"We've been busy over the last 18 months building a new Loewy to offer clients demonstrable talent and genuine breadth via a one-stop-shop approach."
Burgess will play a key role in the ongoing integration process, helping share expertise and experience across the agency.
Hoult said that integration will enable Loewy to "take big marketing challenges and come up with sparky solutions that get results".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire