BBI360 wins brand positioning brief from Page & Moy
LONDON – BBI360 has been appointed as lead brand agency for direct travel company Page & Moy after a four-way pitch.
The task involves developing the Page & Moy brand positioning, communications and visual identity.
The work will be rolled out during the first half of 2006 and will cover literature, direct marketing, advertising, online and internal communications.
Page & Moy is looking to appeal to a larger audience with a complete brand platform and identity overhaul.
Simon Barbato, managing director of BBI360, said: "This is a significant step for BBI360. Our approach was to challenge the traditional method of brand design and propose a new way of looking at building the Page & Moy brand and its visual equities."
Integrated communications group Communique360 launched BBI360 in the summer. It has just unveiled its first work for Grand Arcade, a 450,000 sq ft retail development in Cambridge's city centre.
The Grand Arcade is set to open in 2008 and is being developed by the Universities Superannuation Scheme and property development group Grosvenor.
The development will be anchored by a John Lewis store and will comprise 52 further retail units over two floors, designed with a modern interpretation of a traditional arcade design.
The design work was a partnership between BBI360 and the Cambridge-based Cardozo Kindersley Workshop, which was established by type designer David Kindersley in 1946, and has created a bespoke font, Kindersley Grand Arcade, for the scheme.
Nicola Beausire, Grosvenor project marketing manager, said: "Working with BB1360, we have created an inspirational and enduring brand for Grand Arcade acknowledging the history and heritage of the city, while adding a contemporary twist reflective of the modern retail offer that will be delivered to Cambridge in 2007/2008."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)