SmartFocus launches campaign planning tool
LONDON - SmartFocus is to launch a campaign planning product, called SmartCampaigner, which is being targeted at marketing professionals.
SmartCampaigner joins a product portfolio that also includes the SmartService platform and business analysis tool SmartReporter, and is set to launch at the Technology for Marketing 2006 exhibition at Kensington Olympia in February.
Emma Chablo, SmartFocus Group marketing director, said: "We achieved an excellent return on investment from both TFM 2004 and 2005, and expect 2006 to be even better for us with the launch of the new SmartCampaigner solution."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire