SmartFocus launches campaign planning tool
LONDON - SmartFocus is to launch a campaign planning product, called SmartCampaigner, which is being targeted at marketing professionals.
SmartCampaigner joins a product portfolio that also includes the SmartService platform and business analysis tool SmartReporter, and is set to launch at the Technology for Marketing 2006 exhibition at Kensington Olympia in February.
Emma Chablo, SmartFocus Group marketing director, said: "We achieved an excellent return on investment from both TFM 2004 and 2005, and expect 2006 to be even better for us with the launch of the new SmartCampaigner solution."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire