SmartFocus launches campaign planning tool
LONDON - SmartFocus is to launch a campaign planning product, called SmartCampaigner, which is being targeted at marketing professionals.
SmartCampaigner joins a product portfolio that also includes the SmartService platform and business analysis tool SmartReporter, and is set to launch at the Technology for Marketing 2006 exhibition at Kensington Olympia in February.
Emma Chablo, SmartFocus Group marketing director, said: "We achieved an excellent return on investment from both TFM 2004 and 2005, and expect 2006 to be even better for us with the launch of the new SmartCampaigner solution."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London