Dell scores points for CSR to help out HIV-affected kids
Dell India recently raised more than US$15,000 through its corporate social responsibility initiative Dell Champion Road Run for HIV-affected children.
KS Narahari, director, corporate communications, Dell, said: "As a responsible corporate organisation, we endeavour to contribute to society. At Dell, we have a community outreach programme called Hug (Helping U Grow) and all our activities are carried out under the Hug initiative. We reach out to under-served children, as we believe that it is our children who will take our country ahead in the future." Community outreach is a global initiative at Dell supported by its senior management. At Christmas, Dell also organises Dell Wishing Tree events at all its facilities. "Employees present Christmas gifts to under-privileged children of various NGOs," explained Narahari.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire