Dell scores points for CSR to help out HIV-affected kids
Dell India recently raised more than US$15,000 through its corporate social responsibility initiative Dell Champion Road Run for HIV-affected children.
KS Narahari, director, corporate communications, Dell, said: "As a responsible corporate organisation, we endeavour to contribute to society. At Dell, we have a community outreach programme called Hug (Helping U Grow) and all our activities are carried out under the Hug initiative. We reach out to under-served children, as we believe that it is our children who will take our country ahead in the future." Community outreach is a global initiative at Dell supported by its senior management. At Christmas, Dell also organises Dell Wishing Tree events at all its facilities. "Employees present Christmas gifts to under-privileged children of various NGOs," explained Narahari.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Manager fishtank £32000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Bath