Dell scores points for CSR to help out HIV-affected kids
Dell India recently raised more than US$15,000 through its corporate social responsibility initiative Dell Champion Road Run for HIV-affected children.
KS Narahari, director, corporate communications, Dell, said: "As a responsible corporate organisation, we endeavour to contribute to society. At Dell, we have a community outreach programme called Hug (Helping U Grow) and all our activities are carried out under the Hug initiative. We reach out to under-served children, as we believe that it is our children who will take our country ahead in the future." Community outreach is a global initiative at Dell supported by its senior management. At Christmas, Dell also organises Dell Wishing Tree events at all its facilities. "Employees present Christmas gifts to under-privileged children of various NGOs," explained Narahari.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London