City AM extends distribution to London's airports
LONDON - Freesheet financial newspaper City AM has extended its distribution to all London airports, including Heathrow and Gatwick.
As well as London's two main airports, copies will also be available at Stansted and City airports. Copies of the paper will be stocked in branded display units in more than 50 business lounges, including those of British Airways, Virgin, Emirates, Air France and Lufthansa.
It follows the recently launched corporate delivery service, which supplies copies to the London offices of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, HSBC, Fujitsu, Goldman Sachs and several other large corporates.
Jens Torpe, CEO at City AM, said: "The distribution in London airports is the latest part of our strategy to increase availability of City AM to our core business audience, and we are currently planning to include other channels of distribution by the beginning of the New Year."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London