City AM extends distribution to London's airports
LONDON - Freesheet financial newspaper City AM has extended its distribution to all London airports, including Heathrow and Gatwick.
As well as London's two main airports, copies will also be available at Stansted and City airports. Copies of the paper will be stocked in branded display units in more than 50 business lounges, including those of British Airways, Virgin, Emirates, Air France and Lufthansa.
It follows the recently launched corporate delivery service, which supplies copies to the London offices of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, HSBC, Fujitsu, Goldman Sachs and several other large corporates.
Jens Torpe, CEO at City AM, said: "The distribution in London airports is the latest part of our strategy to increase availability of City AM to our core business audience, and we are currently planning to include other channels of distribution by the beginning of the New Year."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London