City AM extends distribution to London's airports
LONDON - Freesheet financial newspaper City AM has extended its distribution to all London airports, including Heathrow and Gatwick.
As well as London's two main airports, copies will also be available at Stansted and City airports. Copies of the paper will be stocked in branded display units in more than 50 business lounges, including those of British Airways, Virgin, Emirates, Air France and Lufthansa.
It follows the recently launched corporate delivery service, which supplies copies to the London offices of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, HSBC, Fujitsu, Goldman Sachs and several other large corporates.
Jens Torpe, CEO at City AM, said: "The distribution in London airports is the latest part of our strategy to increase availability of City AM to our core business audience, and we are currently planning to include other channels of distribution by the beginning of the New Year."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London