Eurostar appoints Occam for customer database task
LONDON - Eurostar has hired Occam to build and manage its customer database ahead of a direct marketing push to coincide with changes to the service in 2007.
A priority for Occam will be to help the London to France and Belgium rail link better target its most frequent customers through its DM activity.
A key message Eurostar is seeking to hammer home to its customers is anticipated faster journey times when work to its new base at St Pancras rail station in London is completed in 2007.
Data being looked at by Occam includes names, address, contact details and transaction and loyalty information. Occam will also provide Eurostar with weekly and monthly updates and campaign management support.
Andrew Wythes, Eurostar customer database manager, said: "Working with Occam will enable us to organise our traveller data into a format in which we can utilise its full potential.
"By understanding more about our travellers, we believe we can significantly improve our relationship with them."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London