Eurostar appoints Occam for customer database task
LONDON - Eurostar has hired Occam to build and manage its customer database ahead of a direct marketing push to coincide with changes to the service in 2007.
A priority for Occam will be to help the London to France and Belgium rail link better target its most frequent customers through its DM activity.
A key message Eurostar is seeking to hammer home to its customers is anticipated faster journey times when work to its new base at St Pancras rail station in London is completed in 2007.
Data being looked at by Occam includes names, address, contact details and transaction and loyalty information. Occam will also provide Eurostar with weekly and monthly updates and campaign management support.
Andrew Wythes, Eurostar customer database manager, said: "Working with Occam will enable us to organise our traveller data into a format in which we can utilise its full potential.
"By understanding more about our travellers, we believe we can significantly improve our relationship with them."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Planner Buyer: £30k Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Programmatic Account Manager Norton Leigh £45,000, Central London
- Head of Digital Strategy Norton Leigh + Benefits, London