Nabs' Big Bash places up for grabs for fundraising event
LONDON – The advertising industry charity Nabs has just a few more places left to join in with 800 media and agency folk for its annual fundraising Big Bash event in February.
The charity is holding the event on February 8 at the London Hilton to raise money, with almost 50% of its annual income coming from media donations, table sales, sponsorship and auctions.
The event will involve entertainment from various acts and celebrities, yet to be revealed, with previous names having included Lenny Henry, Midge Ure and the Human League.
Christine Walker, this year's chairman, said: "We are aiming high -- it's going to be a fab night for everyone there and for Nabs funds. We're pulling in support from all areas and we are planning a series of surprises on the night -- so you'd be crazy not to be there."
An online auction will also go live in January for those who can not make the event.
Nabs supports more than 3,000 people in advertising, design, direct and digital marketing, media sales, buying and planning with training courses, careers advice or use of computers and office space.
It also provides emotional and financial support to those in the industry suffering with illness or a life crisis with a helpline and website offering useful contacts and information.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East