Arval readies acquisition drive through Flamethrower
LONDON - Vehicle leasing company Arval has appointed integrated agency Flamethrower to create and implement a business-to-business direct marketing campaign at the end of January.
The campaign aims to sign key fleet decision makers up to Arval's contract hire services, and follows on from a rebranding of the company in October.
The target audiences are mid-market customers, in charge of fleets of between 50 and 500 vehicles, and SME customers, in charge of fleets of between five and 50. The campaign will use direct mail, supported by email and telemarketing.
Around 6,000 new prospects among the former group will be identified and targeted using fleet qualified data. Personal and psychological profiling will be one of several techniques used to reach prospects in the SME group.
Lee Waite, director of Flamethrower, said: "The way Arval think about their communications is exactly how all companies should -- it is using highly targeted direct mail with integrated support from email and telemarketing to aim for further customer acquisition."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London