Arval readies acquisition drive through Flamethrower
LONDON - Vehicle leasing company Arval has appointed integrated agency Flamethrower to create and implement a business-to-business direct marketing campaign at the end of January.
The campaign aims to sign key fleet decision makers up to Arval's contract hire services, and follows on from a rebranding of the company in October.
The target audiences are mid-market customers, in charge of fleets of between 50 and 500 vehicles, and SME customers, in charge of fleets of between five and 50. The campaign will use direct mail, supported by email and telemarketing.
Around 6,000 new prospects among the former group will be identified and targeted using fleet qualified data. Personal and psychological profiling will be one of several techniques used to reach prospects in the SME group.
Lee Waite, director of Flamethrower, said: "The way Arval think about their communications is exactly how all companies should -- it is using highly targeted direct mail with integrated support from email and telemarketing to aim for further customer acquisition."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London