BBC London redesigns titles to include viewers' images
LONDON - BBC London has revamped the title sequence and identity for its bulletins to include images taken by viewers.
The new look, which has been developed by Red Bee Media, launches this week and will feature different images each day.
Red Bee has provided an initial library of 600 stills and moving images, but has designed the sequence so that viewers' efforts can be added each day.
The newly created identity, overseen by Red Bee design director Simon Crabtree, also includes a red-and-white design and diagonal wipe sequences to provide a divide between headlines.
Red Bee Media was formerly BBC Broadcast, the broadcast and design service arm of the BBC. It was renamed last month following its acquisition by the Macquarie consortium for £166m in June.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1