Stelios takes on insurance rivals in viral hunter game
LONDON - EasyGroup chairman Stelios Haji-Ioannou is to appear in a viral marketing game for his easyMoney car insurance service, in which he hunts down rival insurers.
The game, called 'Insurance Hunter', has been developed by digital marketing firm Kerb and goes live today on the easymoney.com website, as well as gaming sites.
It is designed to look like 1980s driving game 'Spy Hunter' and features familiar icons of insurance rivals, including Direct Line's red phone and Churchill Insurance's bulldog.
Jim McNiven, Kerb managing director, said: "We pulled together the imagination and animation skills of our team to develop 12 enemies for Stelios to destroy."
This is the latest viral game by Kerb for the EasyGroup, with other work including games for its EasyCruise and EasyWatch brands.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton