Lord Bell to deliver Research 2006 keynote speech
LONDON - Lord Tim Bell, chairman of Chime Communications, is to deliver the keynote speech at the Market Research Society's Research 2006 Connections conference.
Lord Bell, who helped found the advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi, will talk about the impact of good research on business, the value of effective communication and how to make the right connections.
Kevin McLean, conference programme chair, said: "Lord Bell has spent his career using research to meet complex communications objectives and his experiences are relevant to many sectors and professions."
In addition, Paul Cushing, managing director of recruitment consultant RPCushing Recruitment, will lead a training workshop using an interactive strategy game to guide delegates through their career development plan.
Richard Reed, co-founder of Innocent Drinks, and Adrian Furnham, professor of psychology at University College London, have also been lined up to speak during the two-day event.
Companies including the BBC, McDonald's and Nokia will be taking part in research sessions.
According to the MRS, the buzzword around the conference is connections, with many successful agency-client partnerships profiled, highlighting the increasing importance of relationships in today's research practices.
Sophie Russell-Ross, conference manager at the MRS, said: "Research 2006 is all about take-outs -- what practical things our delegates can learn at the event and use in their own work."
Research 2006 Connections is being held at The Barbican in London from March 22-24 2006.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham