Lord Bell to deliver Research 2006 keynote speech
LONDON - Lord Tim Bell, chairman of Chime Communications, is to deliver the keynote speech at the Market Research Society's Research 2006 Connections conference.
Lord Bell, who helped found the advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi, will talk about the impact of good research on business, the value of effective communication and how to make the right connections.
Kevin McLean, conference programme chair, said: "Lord Bell has spent his career using research to meet complex communications objectives and his experiences are relevant to many sectors and professions."
In addition, Paul Cushing, managing director of recruitment consultant RPCushing Recruitment, will lead a training workshop using an interactive strategy game to guide delegates through their career development plan.
Richard Reed, co-founder of Innocent Drinks, and Adrian Furnham, professor of psychology at University College London, have also been lined up to speak during the two-day event.
Companies including the BBC, McDonald's and Nokia will be taking part in research sessions.
According to the MRS, the buzzword around the conference is connections, with many successful agency-client partnerships profiled, highlighting the increasing importance of relationships in today's research practices.
Sophie Russell-Ross, conference manager at the MRS, said: "Research 2006 is all about take-outs -- what practical things our delegates can learn at the event and use in their own work."
Research 2006 Connections is being held at The Barbican in London from March 22-24 2006.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London