Nissan targets stylish female drivers with Micra C+C mailer
LONDON – Nissan is targeting fashionable women aged 25-50 for the launch of its new Micra C+C with a mail pack showing how the car can turn from coupe to cabriolet in just 22 seconds.
The creative has been developed by Tullo Marshall Warren and features the car's automatic glass roof, which appears to have been breathed on with the message "Leave the city breathless".
The pack uses clear acetate to emphasise the glass roof, with outer packaging made of clear PVC.
Henry Lambert, account manager at TMW, said: "The brief was to create a pack that demonstrates the unique glass roof of the Micra C+C while appealing to stylish, fashion-conscious women."
The mail pack will be sent to 5,000 customers from the Nissan marketing database and 15,000 cold prospective customers to encourage them to book a test drive.
The car is being targeted at women who want a car that demonstrates their "stylish and independent nature".
Helen Perry, manager, CRM & Online marketing at Nissan, adds: "TMW's novel approach is not only powerful and eye-catching, but it ultimately highlights to Nissan customers and prospects that the Micra C+C is a stylish and vibrant car to drive and one that will turn heads for years to come."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London