Nissan targets stylish female drivers with Micra C+C mailer
LONDON – Nissan is targeting fashionable women aged 25-50 for the launch of its new Micra C+C with a mail pack showing how the car can turn from coupe to cabriolet in just 22 seconds.
The creative has been developed by Tullo Marshall Warren and features the car's automatic glass roof, which appears to have been breathed on with the message "Leave the city breathless".
The pack uses clear acetate to emphasise the glass roof, with outer packaging made of clear PVC.
Henry Lambert, account manager at TMW, said: "The brief was to create a pack that demonstrates the unique glass roof of the Micra C+C while appealing to stylish, fashion-conscious women."
The mail pack will be sent to 5,000 customers from the Nissan marketing database and 15,000 cold prospective customers to encourage them to book a test drive.
The car is being targeted at women who want a car that demonstrates their "stylish and independent nature".
Helen Perry, manager, CRM & Online marketing at Nissan, adds: "TMW's novel approach is not only powerful and eye-catching, but it ultimately highlights to Nissan customers and prospects that the Micra C+C is a stylish and vibrant car to drive and one that will turn heads for years to come."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London