Alliance & Leicester to promote Liverpool culture deal
LONDON – Alliance & Leicester Commercial Bank has developed a campaign with direct marketing agency TDA to support its sponsorship of Liverpool European Capital of Culture 2008.
TDA is working on a strategy to promote the partnership following a successful internal launch to staff at the bank's headquarters in Bootle.
An ongoing programme of events and communications has launched, including inserts accompanying other direct marketing campaigns, ads and in-branch displays.
The bank is aiming to raise its profile as the official banking partner by showing its pride in the city.
Tim Barlett, senior marketing communications manager at the Alliance & Leicester Commercial Bank, said: "Liverpool is an exciting, vibrant city with a lot to offer.
"As one of the area's major employers we felt strongly that we should support the European Capital of Culture scheme and the whole organisation is really enthusiastic about our involvement."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire