Alliance & Leicester to promote Liverpool culture deal
LONDON – Alliance & Leicester Commercial Bank has developed a campaign with direct marketing agency TDA to support its sponsorship of Liverpool European Capital of Culture 2008.
TDA is working on a strategy to promote the partnership following a successful internal launch to staff at the bank's headquarters in Bootle.
An ongoing programme of events and communications has launched, including inserts accompanying other direct marketing campaigns, ads and in-branch displays.
The bank is aiming to raise its profile as the official banking partner by showing its pride in the city.
Tim Barlett, senior marketing communications manager at the Alliance & Leicester Commercial Bank, said: "Liverpool is an exciting, vibrant city with a lot to offer.
"As one of the area's major employers we felt strongly that we should support the European Capital of Culture scheme and the whole organisation is really enthusiastic about our involvement."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London