Co-op Financial Services hires KXEN for data work
LONDON - Co-operative Financial Services has announced it is to use a set of tools supplied by data services firm KXEN Analytics to help its direct marketing activity.
According to CFS, it brought in KXEN as it wanted technology that was useable by its own staff with only minimum training.
CFS is the holding company for The Co-operative Bank and Co-operative Insurance Society, and provides financial services to both organisations.
CFS customer insight manager, Neil Pollitt, said: "We're a small team with a lot to deliver and for our purposes we felt we could get real value out of KXEN."
Other financial services sector clients of KXEN include Legal & General and Barclays Bank.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London